1. Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing. Many of you have a copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible. It is what we are going through on Sundays with the kids. Well, author Sally Lloyd Jones has just published a devotional book. Should be an extravaganza of well-illustrated Jesus-drenched goodness. Order a copy today!
2. Here’s a grip of golden Ted Tripp videos. Golden for the content, not just the stache.
3. Balance out Tripp’s Jedi parenting skills with this encouragement to chill by Kevin DeYoung.
4. Dads of daughters, read this. Often.
5. Parenting with Grace. A series of workshops Jeff Vanderstelt taught a couple weeks ago. Want practical examples of what it looks like to “gospel your kids?” Look (or listen) no further.